New opportunity for SAP ABAP Developers! Austria-based and English speaking!
Are you currently on the lookout for a new opportunity? Do you want to work for a market leader in the industry of construction?
Our Austrian based clients are looking for an SAP ABAP Developer with module knowledge in SD/LE to join their team in Vienna.
Some of the benefits include:
• Meal vouchers
• Employer contributions to the company pension fund
• Employee Participation Program
• Flexible Working Time (according to the internal works agreement)
• Up to 2 mobile working days per week (in alignment with the manager and according to the internal guidelines)
• Travel Insurance for business trips
Your daily tasks
• Development of SAP-based IT Solutions
• Collaboration on international Roll-Outs
• Support, development and configuration of the group-wide SAP SD/LE module
• Collaboration in the S4/HANA preparation and migration project
• Providing Key User trainings
• At least 3 years of professional experience
• Very good knowledge of ABAP Development, or Product development with ABAP/ABAP OO/Fiori
• SAP module knowledge in logistics: SD/LE
• Willingness to travel (up to 20%)
• Very good English skills
If this has piqued your interest, please get in touch! I am looking forward to hearing from you!
0044 (0) 29 20 020 633
Patrick . Woltmann (at) pertemps-erp . com